Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Christmas at the Gregory's!








Last year, the day after Christmas, I went shopping for this years Christmas decorations since I knew Kyle and I would be getting married. I am so glad that I spent the time and money then, otherwise we would not have what we do now. I love decorating for the holidays,Kyle on the other hand has never been as into it until Christmas came around the corner. He has loved putting up our two trees and we've both enjoyed the ambiance that the tree gives off.... so relaxing and cozy!
The day we left from Gatlinburg we had planed that we would go to a tree farm in Hendersonville to cut down our very first tree, drink hot chocolate, and get warm by the fire. Unfortunately traffic got in our way and we weren't able to make it until dark so we had to pick out a pre- cut tree in the dark. We brought it home and started decorating which was so much fun! I love making memories with my sweet husband!! After we finished Kyle took pictures of the decorations that I put up before we left for Gatlinburg. We hope every one has a very Merry Christmas!!! :)

1 comments:

Adrian said...

Love the tree (and the other decor. too)! Can't wait to come visit soon - Cole can't either :)
Merry Christmas!