Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fourth of July!









As I look back at the previous post I can not believe how fast time flies. June 26th marked the day that Kyle and I got married and we can not be happier! We went on our honeymoon and came back a week later to celebrate our first holiday as a married couple!!! :)

Sunday we went to church and celebrated our Freedom and then we came home to eat lunch with my family. After everyone left we chilled put for a little while before heading to Kyle's families house. We grilled out, played some Corn hole, came in to look at honeymoon pics, then we went back out to have some sparkler fun!! We had a great night with the family and we look forward to many more celebrations!

Monday Kyle and I were both off work so we took advantage of our time and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned!! Our first week home has been wonderful! I have came home and cooked every night and we have been putting the apartment together little by little. I see the finished product coming soon!! We are so happy to be finally married! Our long wait paid off!!!

0 comments: