Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Preparing a HOME!









Over the past week Kyle and I have been working on our new apartment and loving every minute of it! On Saturday afternoon I got the urge to break the apartment in and make dinner for Kyle and I which later became a family dinner. My parents came over about 6:30 and ate with us as well. I made tortellini pasta stuffed with sun dried tomatoes and basil and I also had some stuffed with cheese, then salad, and sourdough bread! After dinner we started prepping for the paint. We were able to finish the dining room and most of the kitchen that night.
I am so excited to be making this space into a home for Kyle and I. Sunday we started painting the living room and we also started pulling out decorations and I am so pleased with the way it is coming together. I will post more pictures as the process continues...

0 comments: