Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lets get to movin'!


Doesn't this weather just make you want to stay outside all day?? It does for me! While doing research on fitness and nutrition last week I found a fun website I would like to share...
www.eatbetteramerica.com. You will have to sign in to look at the recipes and read the articles but its super easy and worth it! This morning I received a text from the director of Primrose asking me to come in early and do bus runs, so my morning schedule has been thrown off to say the least. Instead of not doing any cardio at all I decided to wear exercise friendly pants, tennis shoes, and my sports bra to work and bring a shirt to change in quickly. On my 30 minute break I am going to run along the sidewalks and I may even venture out to Gallatin road. I am determined to get in tip top shape, not only for the wedding but for my health.:) Take the time to do some exercising today... every little bit counts! :)

**You can click on the link and it will send you right to it!

1 comments:

Adrian said...

Now that's commitment girl - running on your break :) Love all your 'healthy' posts. I'm looking forward to spring when we can be out more and eat so many fresh fruits and veggies. Yay!

Side note: Your definitely in the prayer box. We've got a picture of you and Kyle - praying for your new home and your new life together. Can't wait to come see the new place!