Monday, December 7, 2009

WOW!

Eating a Grilled Cheese Sandwich before the parade started!


Mom and Dad waiting for it to start!

Some COOL Cars!


We Loved this Float.... It felt like it was really snowing! To bad you cant see the "snow" in the picture of Kyle and I... lol!

Madeline's Team....


I can not believe how long it has been since I have blogged... so many fun activities have come and gone! This past Saturday Kyle, my family, and I braved the cold weather and headed out for the Gallatin Christmas Parade. My sister was in the parade representing the Bison Cheerleaders so of course we had to go and watch! :) I hadn't been to a parade in ages so I was really excited about going, sadly I was not very impressed with it. Next year I would like to go to the one in Nashville and Hendersonville.. I hear they are much better. We had a great time just being with each other and we got quite a few laughs out of the things we saw!! :)

0 comments: