Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SHOPPING!!!

Sometimes you have to make a mess to clean a mess...
The pic. below... Bags, bags, and more Bags... anyone need some??


While the guys were out doing their manly thing I was out doing my girly thing... Shopping!!! I met up with Kyle's mom and grandmother to do some after Christmas shopping and boy did we find some deals!!! I was able to purchase all of my decorations for my tree next year, Christmas dishes, and decor for so cheap!! Kyle was so proud when he came home to see all my purchases... he was also glad that I didn't go into debt while doing it! When I finally got home a cleaning bug hit me and I cleaned out my room! I really think I have a problem with saving things... lets just say I filled 4 FULL trash bags from just cleaning out my closet! I went through everything and dumped the old and put all the new in! I feel much better now that everything is cleaned and organized...

0 comments: