Tuesday, December 29, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY!






I must honestly say that I truly enjoy Christmas morning as if I was still 8 years old!!! Waking up with the anticipation of what we will see and also the excitement of giving gifts to the family is just so much fun! When we woke up we waited at the top of the stairs until mom or dad said it was okay to come down and then we headed for the family room! We all were so surprised with each gift that we opened! Next we all got dressed and headed to my dads side of the family... we ate a wonderful Christmas breakfast and shared some special memories. :) When Kyle and I were leaving it began to snow, but it left as fast as it came... oh well! Our next stop was his parents house... when we got there we opened our gifts with Mom G and then headed next door to Kyle's house to relax for a while. Later that night we ate salad and pizza and then did gifts.... What A Great Christmas!!! I am so thankful for my family and I couldn't ask for anything more...

0 comments: