Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Time!!








Christmas is my favorite time of the year... I love everything that it means and brings! I must say that I had a wonderful Christmas spent with family and was blessed beyond measure! Christmas Eve was spent at my house during the day wrapping gifts, baking, and getting ready for the eventful evening! That afternoon Kyle came to get me and we went to his Grandparents house to celebrate Christmas.... we had a great dinner and got some great gifts! After we left we went to my grandparents house to open gifts! Kyle and I got so many wonderful things that we will be needing in the near future! After we opened gifts we all chilled out and just enjoyed each others company. When we got home all the "kiddos" went to bed while Santa and Mr. Clause stayed up to get ready for CHRISTMAS MORNING!! :)

0 comments: