Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby Shower Bliss

The past two weekends have been full of baby showers, one given by my mom, family, and friends, the other given by my sister and mother in law and some church friends. Both showers were so much fun! We were blessed by everyone, whether it was through material things or sweet words written in cards and books. :) Bringing everything home and sorting through all the tiny clothes and baby items has been a joy, although I still have a hard time believing that this is all about to be real. I try to imagine how Charlotte Jane's birthday is going to play out and I can't seem to get an idea..... the whole day is a mystery to us. It is very fun and exciting waking up day to day not knowing if it will be the day, but on the other hand it is also a little overwhelming. Getting things together and packed up is a must on my to-do list! :)

Many of Charlotte Jane's BLESSINGS! :) 


Delish! 





Week 34! Love these ladies! :) 


 


Shower #2! Beautiful cake! 
Tea Time!


35 weeks!! 

All the yummy food! 




0 comments: