Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Charlotte Jane's Nursery!

When we found out we were having a girl, I was able to start planning how we wanted to decorate for the nursery. I have always known that I wanted the nursery to be sweet, classic, and something she could keep for a long time. Since we had no real theme except to keep the room vintage inspired I found it more difficult to get everything together, especially the bedding. I started collecting pieces even before we were expecting and continued after, making sure everything went together. After many days and nights working in her room, painting, cleaning, organizing, moving things around, and decorating it has finally come together exactly how I imagined. Sad that all my pictures were recently deleted or I would show all the hard work leading up to the finished product. We have one more piece to add to her room that I am super excited about, then we will officially be finished with decorating.  :) 



This mirror was Kyle's grandmother and thankfully we were able to have it. Love how it looks, but most of all that we have something to remember both of his grandparents by. The changing table I found at a local sale for $100 bucks and we love it! 







0 comments: