Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pajama Day

Yesterday Aleah and I declared it pajama day, it has not only been fun for her, but for me too! Our morning started out by eating breakfast, then we got busy baking away! We made homemade s'more cookies, let me just say they were the best cookies I have had in a very long time! I made us both a cup of hot cocoa to sip on while eating our cookies. Reese woke up right when we finished, how is that for perfect timing!? Some other things we enjoyed yesterday were, watching a princess sing-a-long, learning about the first Thanksgiving, making puppet pilgrims, reading books, and calendar time. I am so glad that we decided to have pajama day, I am thinking we should do this once a month! :)

Stirring all the ingredients together.


Right before we popped them in the oven.


The finished product... Yum Yum!


Drinking her warm cocoa and eating her cookies... she loved it!


Coloring her Pilgrims


Aleah and her Pilgrim puppets


Little Reese in her cookie PJ's


0 comments: