Monday, November 14, 2011

A Sneak Peak...

Here is a little sneak peak into my everyday with two of the cutest little girls! I must say that I really enjoy my job, there is nothing like investing my time into these precious lives! With Thanksgiving right around the corner we have been talking and working on activities that remind us of how blessed we are. Last week we made a cute thankful turkey, this really made saying what we are thankful for fun!

Coloring the leaves Fall colors.

Gluing on our thankful leaves... can you tell Aleah had a blue ringpop?!

Reese and the turkey!

The finished product! She came up with all of the things she was thankful for by herself... so cute!

1 comments:

Adrian said...

Super, super cute! I may have to make a couple of these with Cole for some birthday table decor :) Sweet girls!