Monday, December 5, 2011

November Blessings


A Psalm of Thanksgiving....

Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to
each generation.
Psalm 100:3-5

Every day in November I wanted to record a blessing or something I was thankful for even if it was small. I usually reflect over each month and write down what our blessings are so doing it every day was fun!

1. The mind of innocent children and the sweet things they say.
2. Getting off early as a surprise and getting extra time in the day that I wasn't expecting!
3. A video that put things in perspective... don't sweat the small stuff Laura.
4. QUIET TIME.
5. Time with my mom and sister!
6. 1 hour extra to sleep.
7. Yoga... it was so relaxing!
8. The smell of a yummy dinner.
9. Hair color! :)
10. Spending time in the Word as a couple.
11. Sweet Family Time.
12. Thankful for my health and that I am not handicap.
13. An uplifting message.
14. Baskin Robins... it's just a short drive away for those late night cravings!
15. The smell of wet leaves.
16. Seeing Cole open his birthday gift.
17. A CLEAN house!
18. Safe travels
19. Thankful that Kyle is able to do what he loves... photography!
20. A Cracker Barrel breakfast.
21. Rainy Days
22. Pajama Day with the girls!
23. My sister coming over to help with the kiddos!
24. FAMILY! and all the yummy food! :)
25. Great deals and shopping!
26. sleeping in...
27. I got to see a BEAR!!
28. A real Christmas Tree and a husband that LOVES to help decorate!
29. Zaxbys... you always come to the rescue when I do not have dinner planned!
30. Grocery shopping, so thankful our cupboards are FULL!

Kyle and I have been blessed beyond measure, but not because of us or anything we deserve... we give God all the glory! I am thankful for all of these small everyday things, but most of all I am thankful for a Savior that saved me! VERY VERY BLESSED!

0 comments: