Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life

Well school has rolled back around and its now the fall semester! I am taking 3 classes this semester because I hardly have any more classes to take before getting in to the teachers program. My plan had always been to get into the teaching program this fall semester, but life happened and that has not been the case. Next semester I will only need 2 classes and hopefully I will start the program after that. Although I am ready to be finished with school, this semester has not been that bad. I have finally come to the realization that if Im going to be in school a while longer I might as well have a good attitude about it! : )


As far as Wedding Planning goes.... we are progressing very well!! We have almost everything booked up and designed! My family has been amazing... everyone has been putting their talents and thoughts together to make this wedding perfect! Even though my budget is not ENORMOUS much like many brides these days, I know that our wedding will be custom to fit both our personalities!

I am extremely excited to get our engagement pictures taken. Kyle and I have discussed a few options and we keep coming back to just taking them ourselves, I mean why not??! He has a tripod that he could set up and my brother really enjoys taking photos so we may ask him to tag along and snap some for us as well! I would love to get some fall pictures with all the lovely colors for the background!

I am thrilled about what all is happening and June 26th cant come fast enough!!! A newly wed couple came into the gallery today to get their wedding portrait framed and I got teary eyed just looking at it... silly I know! I can not wait to call Kyle my husband... its been a long time in waiting!

0 comments: