Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy as a Bumble Bee!

Do you ever feel like you have got so much piled up that you don't know where to begin?? Well I think tonight it has finally hit me and I am a little overwhelmed! After trying to fit work, school, church activities, friends, wedding planning, parties, Light the Night, and so much more there is not much time to get all the little things done such as cleaning and organizing. I have always been the type of person that likes to keep things organized and in one place well now that I am accumulating things for our wedding/house I am running out of room, which is making me feel crazy! The top of my closet is packed FULL of things from my old apartment and my garage/attic... wheeew I don't even want to go there,lol!


Another thing I am working on is all of mine and Kyle's pictures that we have taken over the past 4 years, we haven't printed every picture because we just put them on the computer. I would really like to put some of them in albums and others I would like to put in scrapbooks. For the past 2 days I have started organizing pictures on the computer and then I am going to upload them to Shutterfly and print them off from there, I figured that would be the easiest way.

I am still lacking a caterer, cake lady, and videographer for the wedding and I would like to have these booked before the end of October! Once that is over with we will need to start working on our Save the Date cards, which means both families will have to make a list of people we want to invite!

**Please be praying I can get a raise from my current job, the extra money is much needed since I am trying to save for Wedding details! :)


1 comments:

Adrian said...

I know how you feel. It is easy to get caught up in all the details of life...you can do it!

Prayers for the final "big" wedding details to get in place and for the raise. I know it would be such a blessing!

I've already been helping mom compile a list of guests. I actually saved my wedding invite list (which has been a great help!). That way we don't leave anyone out :-)
I know I'm not the maid of honor, but if you need help with ANYTHING, let me know. I'd be happy to help you organize, schedule, etc. I think we should also have a scrapbooking day every once in awhile...I've got to get busy on mine as well!