Thursday, August 27, 2009

Birthday Suprises!




Yesterday, August 26th was my 22nd birthday!!! I went to work and my friend Kelly called me and asked if she could take me out for lunch at Itty Bitty... I couldn't turn that down! While we were there, Kyle and Michael showed up for lunch as well... just for the record those boys are CRAZY! After lunch I headed back to work and they had gotten me a Chocolate Fudge Cake and a necklace. I only had to work there until 4 and then I went home to get dressed for a night out with Kyle. He took me to Maggianos, one of our favorite places to eat and then we went and picked up some Starbucks!!! While we were in the drive thru line I found out that the wedding dress store I have been looking at online was right across the street... such a nice surprise! Then we went to walk around Centennial Park to relax and sip on our coffee, the sky was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! We had such a nice evening together and I am going to miss him this weekend while he is gone on a men's retreat, but i know he will have TONS of fun!! :)

1 comments:

Adrian said...

So glad you had such a fun day with so many special treats. Of course the guys would decide to go to Itty Bitty as soon as I finish my lunch at home...figures, lol! And yes, they are CRAZY!

I also love your hair in these pics...so pretty!