Monday, August 3, 2009

Engagement Party!!!


Yesterday, Amanda one of my bridesmaids threw an engagement party for Kyle and I!! Family and friends were invited for a 2:30 party at the Gregory's. When Kyle and I arrived we were both VERY surprised about how many people showed up to celebrate, throughout this whole process we were told nothing about the party except minor details. There were many good deserts and a chocolate fountain, a board for men and women to write advice for us, and also a board of our pictures from over the years together (some good and some bad)! I even got a few presents and cards... my mom got me a big bad so that I can carry all my Bridal stuff in and it has a tag that says bride :), my Aunt April gave us a 3 photo picture frame that has a nice saying about love on the mat! Reading what people gave us advice about was hilarious, I cant believe I'm actually getting MARRIED!! The day went awesome and I really can not express how grateful I am, we are so excited and to see that everyone is behind us makes everything so much fun!! I know I say it a lot, but I really do feel so blessed to be in such a awesome family of my own and also to be part of Kyles family... it just doesn't get better! :)


**Pictures to come! :)

2 comments:

Adrian said...

I am loving every moment of celebrating with you and can't wait for your special day. Kyle couldn't have chosen a better, more beautiful bride!
Can't wait to see some of the pics that Nick took!

Anonymous said...

I always forget to look on your blog. We are so excited for you and Kyle, and were more than happy to open our home for both of you. There will be many more
"gatherings" to come--can't wait!

Love you,
Connie