Friday, August 8, 2008

Passing By....















These past couple of weeks have flown by! I feel like time has been going by so quickly lately and nothing I do can slow it down... I dunno its a very strange feeling. Anyways babysitting has pretty much been what has been keeping me busy on a daily basis, if I have a day off with my kids (jack and emily) then I am watching my sister and cousin. (Pictures above are who I am talking about... we are constantly doing something) Dont get me wrong I very much enjoy my time with these children and I am not looking forward to the fact that summer is almost over and that I may have to find a job of some sort. I would really like to work at a daycare or pick up a few more cleaning jobs... who knows what will happen! Last week my aunt, her friend and I went to see Beth Moore and it was amazing. We heard exactly what each of us needed and I learned that no matter what the circumstance God is always with you and knows what you are facing. He defiantly showed up and meet us in our places of need. Hailee told me last week to beware because at that moment I was at a high place and was so spiritually filled up... she said that I do not need to let anyone take that away bc things will start to happen if not careful and the joy that once was there can easily be stolen if I didnt continue my journey and protect my heart. She was so right... I think about that almost daily, it is so weird that you can be so high and then boom there you are again, the things you think you have overcome start coming back. This week has been extremely hard, maybe one of the hardest... the realization that my precious little cousin is not coming back is so hard for me to grasp. Sometimes I get sick to my stomach even thinking about it. I know that I will never get to the point where I dont think about it, but I thought that I had finally come to the place where I was at peace with everything, apparently not!
Tonight we had a girls night for some of my aunts to get together and catch up, one of my friends came along as well. We ate at a Mexican restraunt and then we walked around the out door mall, we went into the book store and a few of my aunts bought some books. Then we headed to the movies to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It was super cute and I had tons of fun!! :) I was so happy to see everyone come out and spend time together outside of church!!
Im looking forward to tomorrow, my friend Amanda and I are going swimming and I hope to catch some rays!
The two pictures are from tonight one of them my sister took and then the one where my aunt aprils eyes were closed a stranger took... excuse the bud light sign!!

0 comments: