Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kayaking and Double Dates!












Last Wednesday, Kyle and I went to the Hendersonville Lake to go kayaking! It was my first time to ever do that and we had so much fun! To be my first time I think I did great and we went so far out, surprisingly it wasn't tiring at all. While we were out there we went to 2 islands and Kyle wanted to go exploring but that was a big No on my part!! It was very nice to be out on the water especially since it was during sunset. It was so peaceful and quiet, Kyle and I were able to talk about things and have a nice time to ourselves. My favorite thing about being out there was the sunset, every time I see the beautiful sky or a sunset like that night I always think of my cousin. I can not even imagine how beautiful Heaven is going to be, the sunset is just a little treat for us here still on earth. After we left there we went to his house to watch a movie on his big screen... im so glad he has a theater room now.... it makes watching movies so much more fun! :)
On Friday night Amanda and her boyfriend, Kyle and I all went to Barfeilds to eat and it was great... the service was a little off but the food was good! Afterwards we went to Kyles (go figure). The guys played pool while us girls went out to the porch to drink some yummy coffee. Later that evening we went up to watch a movie. The night was great and I cant wait to do it again soon.
So far today has been rough and I am not sure if it will be getting any easier. This morning I have been missing my Dustan a lot and on top of that my BEST friend Amanda is leaving for Australia and she is staying until December!! I can not believe it has come so soon, I am going with her parents today to drop her off at the airport and it will be very sad... im not looking forward to it! :( We already said that we are going to try not to cry but after the way this morning has been going I dont think that will happen. The good thing is there is email and of course facebook and myspace so we will be able to keep in touch. We also have a thing on our computers where we can talk and see each other! :)
Please keep her in your prayers today, pray that her flight will go well and that she will love the people that she is staying with and she will have favor with who she comes in contact with!
Thank You!! :)

0 comments: