Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kyle's Birthday Weekend!

Kyle celebrated his 27th birthday this past weekend and we celebrated ALL weekend long! On Friday night I took him to Caffins Barn to see a murder mystery, little did we know that he would be playing the main character and be the "murderer". My parents joined us since my dad really likes murder mysteries. We had such a fun evening!










Saturday Kyle woke up to good smelling and tasting pumpkin pancakes, bacon, and cinnamon streusel coffee. We had breakfast in bed and took our time getting ready for the day. We visited the Hendersonville Farmers Market and looked around at a few stores then went to Itty Bitty for lunch! For his birthday present I wanted to get him a Vols shirt so we went to Academy Sports and found more then just a t-shirt... we ended up leaving with a t-shirt and 2 bicycles! We have been wanting to ride for a while but neither of us have taken the initiative to go get them.



Sunday was Kyle's actual birthday, we spent the morning at church and then had lunch at our house with my side of the family. We grilled steaks and chicken, it was a perfect day for grilling! That evening we had his family over to make our own personal pizzas. I am so glad that they turned out so good!








I am so happy that Kyle had such a wonderful weekend and was able to spend it with family! Happy Birthday to you Kyle and I wish you many more healthy years! :)

1 comments:

Kyle Gregory said...

Thank you baby for making it special! I started laughing when you said we left with a shirt and two bikes. We are crazy.