Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Maple Turns 1!







We love are little puppy, Maple. She brings so much joy to Kyle and I, she has SO much personality... sometimes, too much! This past Sunday we had my parents over for lunch, we usually go to their house, but since we wanted to have a "party" for Maple we decided to do it at our house. Originally I had planned to have other dogs over so they could all play, but after the busy month we've had, I thought it would be best to keep it LOW KEY. Our whole meal was something I have never made before, we had stuffed pork chops, sweet potato salad, and steamed broccoli. It was delicious.... I am going to start steaming my veggies more often! After lunch we had a pink lemonade cake made from scratch. Later my mom and Kyle took Maple out and it seemed as if the whole neighborhood was outside, they were able to meet more of our neighbors and Maple met some new friends, she even gave them some of her dog treats that I made. :)

We had a fun day, even if it was cheesy! :)We love are dog...why not give her the best life here, since we can't take her with us to Heaven. :)

We love you Maple Paws!

1 comments:

Connie said...

I need a copy of the pic. where Maple looks like she is laughing---now there is the personality coming through! So glad you all had a great day. Happy Birthday, Maple!