Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Finds



I LOVE finding good deals! I NEVER buy anything unless it is on sale. On Saturday morning I took Maple for a jog around the neighborhood then decided to go to the College Heights yard sale. I originally went to look at the patio set, but I found something completly different. I bought a really cute oval mirror and a old window pane. I have been wanting one of these for a long time, but havent found the right price until Saturday... I got it for a steal, $5.00!! All I am going to do is sand it down and paint it white, then sand it again to make it look old. At the flea market you can find these anywhere from $50-$100 bucks.

Later in the day I met up with my mom and we stopped by The Blue Hydrangea, which is a little antique store in Hendersonville. I found some realy cute things there as well. I am SO happy with all my finds. :)

0 comments: