Thursday, August 5, 2010

Date Night






After heavy work loads sometimes its nice to just chill out and spend some time together! Kyle and I have been on opposite schedules, he works nights and I work days so when we got the news that the new night manager was set we were quiet excited! Friday night we went out to eat at Carrabas and rented a movie which was pointless since we both fell asleep! Saturday night we went to Zaxby's in the POURING rain, went to Target, and then came home to put together our bookshelf/ TV stand for our bedroom. Sunday night we went to Michael and Adrian's to discuss a trip we are hoping to take and in the meantime our dogs were introduced! Tank and Maple had a great time playing together... I wish I had video and more pictures to post! Maple has never had the chance to play with another dog so it was fun to see how she interacted! :)

Its SIMPLE nights like these that I enjoy most. I do not need all the glitz and glam to be happy with my husband. As long as we are together and we are able to spend time together I am just fine. Now... dont get me wrong I do on occasion like the glitz and the glam...lol! :)

0 comments: