Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Day


**Waiting on Valet... these pictures are all out of order. :(


** On Valentines Day!




On our way out!


** My gift to Kyle was a Cooler with lots of goodies and a water jug he can keep on the road.


This year I have really enjoyed Valentines Day, I love that you can be sappy and no one will care because its Valentines!!! The week of Valentines I gave Kyle a few pop up surprises that would show up on his car, which he loved! On Friday I received a beautiful arrangement of red roses at my work. They were in the front office when I walked in and I remember thinking aww I wonder who those are for not knowing they would be delivered to my room shortly! :) I LOVE flowers and told him he could keep it up if he wanted. ;) On Saturday night Kyle planned a date for us to go down to The Palm restaurant in Nashville to eat. It was a wonderful surprise and the food was AMAZING! The Palm is a very relaxing place, we found that out real quick. We spent about 2 hours there enjoying each course as it came. Our menu we choose was salad and bread, lobster, steak, sauteed asparagus, and mashed potatoes, and for dessert we each got chocolate molten cake with strawberries and ice cream and we also received complementary champagne! When we left we came back to my house to wait until our movie started. We went to see Valentines Day which was a perfect ending to a perfect night!

Sunday we went to church and treated our Sunday school class with doughnuts then after church we went to my grandparents house to eat and relax! That night Kyle and I decided to not go to church and take my grandparents to dinner... Mexican of course! :) After we left we rented a movie and stayed in for the night! :)

We had a wonderful Valentine Weekend.... I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful man, I can not wait to call him my husband! <3>

1 comments:

Adrian said...

What a fun day/weekend! Those molten cakes look delicious!
I love the cooler idea. . . I'm sure Kyle is enjoying it as well.

Have a great weekend - hope to see you soon!