Monday, April 6, 2015

Baby Showers

Kyle and I were blessed with two showers for Sawyer Luke! We had most of all the bigger items, but still needed the necessities. Since we had a little girl first everything was pink and very girly which meant we had no clothes to pass down except for a few white onesies. One shower was with a few of my girlfriends, we had such a fun time catching up over brunch and celebrating Sawyer! Kelly and Amanda were lovely hosts and had everything perfect! Our next shower was with immediate family and a few of my moms close girlfriends. It was a great afternoon at the Chocolate Covered Strawberry! It's been so much fun getting his room together and folding up all his tiny clothes. Can't wait to see what kind of dynamic he brings to our family.... we will know in about 5 weeks!













This is how my sweet girl welcomed me home after the shower.... love her!




0 comments: