Friday, February 27, 2015

Valentines Day

Valentines Day this year was super low key, we woke up and had breakfast then headed upstairs to let Charlotte play and open her gifts. Kyle got Charlotte her very own jewelry box that she can decorate and a cute book called, I Love You Beary Much. He did such a good job picking out her gifts... he said since she loves to go through my jewelry he wanted to get her one and since we call her boo bear he got her a book with a bear. If that doesn't melt your heart then I don't know what would. I picked up a cute felt envelope that we can use year to year and a Sophia coloring book. She felt pretty special as she should. :) 
Showing daddy her jewelry box.


So happy about her Sophia coloring book!


Later that afternoon we headed to Hendersonville Produce for the Farm Fest.... it was a packed house and a huge success! Charlotte got her picture taken by the owner of Juice Nashville and they posted it on their instagram. :) She loves JUICE!


That evening Kyle and I attended one of my girlfriends wedding. It was a lovely night celebrating our friends and having fun with lots of other couples. :) 
Thankful for these lasting friendships I've made over the years. 

My Valentine for 10 years now. :) Our love grows stronger each and every year.... so thankful for what he means to me! 



0 comments: