Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekend Fun

We love the weekends, especially when daddy gets to enjoy them with us! On Friday we tagged along with Kyle and went to Leipers Fork, one of my favorite places. He had a house shoot so Charlotte and I drove around taking in all the beautiful scenery and then we found a little spot to relax and enjoy the scenery. It was an amazing day.... I always come back so refreshed.

Charlotte cuddling on me... I'll take all I can get!

Our view... now if you can imagine the birds chirping and music playing in the background. 

Farmland is everywhere. We pulled over and rolled the windows down so Charlotte could hear them Moooo



Isn't she the cutest?!

Delicious lunch at a farm to table restaurant. 
Saturday was our nephews 3rd birthday, the theme was Airplanes! Charlotte had a blast playing in the plane and going on a egg hunt!
This Easter is going to be fun! 


Happy Birthday Cade! We love you! 
Make a wish! 
After Charlotte woke up from her nap it was back outside to play. She helped me water the flowers and then worked on the landscaping, aka dig in the mulch. :)


Helping Daddy revive our Hydrangea bush. Cant believe its actually alive! And yes, that mountain of green beside Charlotte is WEEDS! We have some work to do in the back.
Today we had a nice morning watching the service online and then we headed to Nina and Poppys house. Kyle has a family shoot and Char is napping so I am blogging! If I had my planner with me I could write about your 14 months. Later we will go to church and then rest up for the week ahead!

Playing with the legos. :) 




0 comments: