Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mothers Day

Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to be a mom and this year my dream came true. What a GIFT motherhood has been so far. It is a calling that has not been taken lightly, each day is a treasure! The day I became a mommy to my sweet girl was overcome with emotion, it wasn't until we were home that it sunk in and honestly I think it still is sinking in that she is forever my responsibility.



Kyle made sure to make my very first mothers day special. We went to church and was able to dedicate Charlotte. Such a special feeling giving her over to the Lord and making a promise to raise her in a Godly home. After church we went to Cracker Barrel to eat with my family, came home to relax and then off to Gigi's for another round of celebrations. :) 
We ADORE our girl! 



Flower Pots Charlotte Jane and I made Nina and Gigi

Kyle spoiled me rotten with all these thoughtful gifts.


Poppy and Nina made this for me!


On the following Tuesday, Kyle took us out to eat in Franklin at a restaurant called Puckett's Grocery. After eating we took a stroll around downtown Franklin, looked in a few shops, and enjoyed some live music. 




What a blessed time we had celebrating  motherhood!!  

0 comments: