Sunday, October 16, 2011

Simple Saturdays

It's not very often that Kyle has a Saturday free these days, so when his evening family shoot cancelled we were able to get a lot of things accomplished. Saturday morning Maple and I went on a walk around the neighborhood, the weather was absolutely PERFECT, I can not imagine anything better. When we got back our stew was ready to eat and our day began. Kyle went off to his meeting and I went to pick out some flowers for our patio. By the time Kyle came home I was almost finished planting everything. Kyle started mowing the grass and I finished up decorating for Fall. That evening we ordered pizza and watched a few movies. I so enjoyed this Saturday, it was nice being at home! :)

Beautiful Yellow Mums!


Kyle mowing the grass...

Daddy and Maple!





Mapple had a busy day at home too!

Our Fall Front Door!

0 comments: