Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years Eve!!


** All the girls!!


** The whole gang... right at Midnight.. about to toast to the New Year!! :)


Every year we try to plan something fun to do without having to be outside in the cold, although I would LOVE to go to New York one year! This year my friend Amanda asked what I thought about having a get together at her house and all the girls dress up and wear wigs... I thought it was a great idea and it would be something different to do that would be fun. Earlier in the week I told Kyle that we could go out to eat or I could make dinner and he choose for me to cook... I made Pesto stuffed pork chops, brown sugar glazed carrots, twice baked potatoes, homemade macaroni, and a brownie/ whipped cream layered dessert. After we ate I got dressed and we went to Amanda's... the evening was tons of fun! I was a little disappointed that I was under the weather, but we still had fun. The evening came to an end around 2:30 and I was so happy when I saw my bed!!!
The next day Kyle came over early that morning and I do not think we got up until dinner that night. We usually go to my Aunts house and she cooks us a New Year lunch, but she was extremely sick so my mom made our traditional meal. I usually never make New Year Resolutions, but this year I actually wrote down on sticky notes what I would like to accomplish before June and put them on my mirror so I can see them every day. The one resolution I'm sure most women have is to loose weight/get in shape... its a little more important for me not to break it since I will be walking down the aisle soon! :) So far my list has helped and I have stuck to my word!!! Also a Big Prayer Request has been answered.... I'm going FULL TIME at Primrose this month and I couldn't be happier!!! Kyle and I have some things we would like to do and this job has made it even more possible.

1 comments:

Adrian said...

Looks like fun! I hadn't heard you were full time now. . . how exciting!