Thursday, October 15, 2009

Beth Moore!


This past weekend I had the privilege along with many of my girl family members to go see Beth Moore speak at a conference in Memphis, Tn. We left on Friday morning around 11:00 and arrived in Memphis around 2:30. The weather driving up there was not the best, the rain and wind was awful but we made it safely! When we got to the hotel we started getting ready to go down town so we could grab some dinner before going to the FedEx Forum. We met up with some of my family and ate at a place called Wet Willy's the food was really good, but the wait was forever long! Travis Cottrell did praise and Worship and then Beth Moore came out to speak, they both were AMAZING and by the end of the night we did not want to leave! Our theme or topic for the weekend was "Going on a Wild God Chase", we learned so much and by Saturday I felt like I had learned so much and it needed time to process. I realized through sitting under her teaching this past weekend that NO Christian is perfect and that no matter how deep in the Word of God we get we must always remember the simple phrase we learned as a child, Jesus Loves me for THIS I know! :) I had a wonderful experience and I pray that I can gain a deeper understanding of the Bible as my relationship with the Lord grows. I feel so blessed to have a family and fiance' that are continually uplifting me and speak the Word over me daily.

0 comments: